Data confidentiality and security compromise
- WhatBulkSender does not by any means sell or share databases. WhatBulkSender will maintain the confidentiality of the received data and will not use them for any other end as previously mentioned. Likewise, we will adopt all the necessary measures to avoid changes, losses, unauthorized access or treatment of personal data.
- WhatBulkSender does not sell or share your personal identification information (as your mobile phone number) with other businesses for its commercial use or marketing, by any shape or form.
- WhatBulkSender will develop outstanding intellectual and technical efforts to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, nevertheless, assure or guarantee the security of any information that you share, remaining exclusively under your own risk.
- In case that WhatBulkSender would be acquired or fused with a third-party, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information that we collected from our users as part of said fusion, acquisition, sale or any other change in control.
- To protect your information we use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) safe transaction technology.
- For payment we use Paypal®, UPI and other services and we don’t store any type of payment information.
Like most website operators, WhatBulkSender collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. WhatBulkSender’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how WhatBulkSender’s visitors use its website. From time to time, WhatBulkSender may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
WhatBulkSender also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://whatbulksender.com blog posts. WhatBulkSender only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to WhatBulkSender’s websites choose to interact with WhatBulkSender in ways that require WhatBulkSender to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that WhatBulkSender gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://whatbulksender.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
WhatBulkSender discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on WhatBulkSender’s behalf or to provide services available at WhatBulkSender’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using WhatBulkSender’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. WhatBulkSender will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, WhatBulkSender discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when WhatBulkSender believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of WhatBulkSender, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://whatbulksender.com and have supplied your email address, WhatBulkSender may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with WhatBulkSender and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. WhatBulkSender takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, WhatBulkSender uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with WhatBulkSender – by purchasing WhatBulkSender’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, WhatBulkSender collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with WhatBulkSender. WhatBulkSender does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.